JOIN OUR TEAMDo you have unbridled enthusiasm for grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Are you meticulously detail-oriented and deeply committed to the art of perfecting written content? Are you passionate about helping others to reach their fullest academic and career potential?
Heartful Editor partners with campuses to provide web-based writing coaching and editing support to graduate and doctoral students. Heartful Editor’s team of caring and supportive academic coaches and editors strives to uphold the highest ethical standards in their work with students, blending ethics and compassion to build a responsible and productive editing and coaching experience.
We are looking for freelance academic coaches and editors with these skills and experiences to help us support graduate and doctoral students as they work toward the successful completion of their degrees:
- Extensive knowledge of academic writing standards and the dissertation writing process
- Exceptionally strong expertise in the mechanics of writing and the standards outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th Edition)
- Earned doctorate in the social and behavioral sciences from an accredited institution of higher education
- Demonstrated commitment to student success, writing skill development, human growth and development, and culturally responsive practices in education
- Proficiency in web-based coaching for graduate and doctoral students
Academic coaches and editors need to be available to work 10-15 hours per week at $30.00 per hour. Total number of hours per week may vary based on demand.
If you are interested in joining the Heartful Editor team, we would love to learn more about you! Please submit a cover letter and resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 31, 2018. Qualified applicants will be contacted in early June for an interview with the Founder and Editor-in-Chief.
Learn more about OUR TEAM!